Personal Information Protection Policy
Collect and use your personal information
- Personal information refers to all kinds of information recorded electronically or in other ways that can identify the identity of a specific natural person or reflect the activities of a specific natural person alone or in combination with other information. Personal information includes name, date of birth, ID number, personal biometric information, address, communication contact information, communication records and contents, account password, property information, credit information, whereabouts, accommodation information, health physiological information, transaction information, etc.
- Personal sensitive information refers to personal information that, once leaked, illegally provided or abused, may endanger personal and property safety and easily lead to personal reputation, physical and mental health damage or discriminatory treatment. Specifically, personal sensitive information in personal information includes: ID card number, personal biometric information, bank account, communication records and contents, property information, credit information, whereabouts, accommodation information, health physiological information, transaction information, personal information of children under the age of 14, etc.
- We may collect and use the personal information that you actively provide in the process of using our products or services, or arising from the use of products or services, as well as the personal information legally collected from third parties in accordance with laws and regulations or your authorization and consent for the following purposes described in this policy. If we need to collect your personal information, we will inform you in a reasonable way and obtain your consent before collection.
- If we need to use your personal information for other purposes not specified in this policy, we will fully inform you of the purpose, method and scope of information collection and use in accordance with the requirements of laws, regulations and national standards, and ask for your consent again. If we need your prior consent, we will use the information for other purposes.
Browse and use Conconverter Website
- When you browse and use our website, in order to fulfill your network security obligations and ensure the safety of the website and your browsing behavior, we may record necessary log information (which may include your IP address, browsing and page operation behavior records, terminal device identification and operating system), so as to find security vulnerabilities, technical problems, faults or other technical problems in time and ensure system security.
- Exceptions to the collection and use of your personal information
- According to relevant laws, regulations and national standards, in the following exceptional cases, we may still collect and use your personal information without your consent:
- Related to our performance of our obligations under laws and regulations; Directly related to national security and national defense security; Directly related to public safety, public health and major public interests; Directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and judgment execution; For the purpose of safeguarding your or other personal life, property and other major legitimate rights and interests, but it is difficult to obtain my authorization and consent; The personal information involved is disclosed to the public by yourself; Necessary for signing and performing the contract according to your requirements; Collecting personal information from legally disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels; It is necessary to maintain the safe and stable operation of the products or services provided, such as finding and handling the faults of products or services.
- If we collect or use your personal information outside the above circumstances, we will fully explain to you the purpose, purpose, content and scope of collecting and using your relevant information, and obtain your consent or authorization in advance. Please understand that the functions and services we provide you are constantly updated and developed. If a function or service is not in the above description and your information is collected, we will separately explain the content, scope and purpose of information collection to you through page tips, interactive processes, website announcements, etc. and obtain your consent.
Using cookies and similar technologies
- Share, transfer and disclose your personal information
- We will not share your personal information with any company, organization or individual other than Conconverter, except for the following cases:
- Sharing under legal circumstances: we may share your personal information according to laws and regulations, litigation and dispute resolution needs, or according to the requirements of administrative and judicial organs according to law.
- Share with explicit consent: after obtaining your explicit consent, we will share your personal information with other parties.
transfer the possession of
- We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual, except for the following circumstances:
- Transfer with explicit consent: after obtaining your explicit consent, we will transfer your personal information to other parties; In case of merger, acquisition or bankruptcy liquidation, if personal information transfer is involved, we will require the new company and organization holding your personal information to continue to be bound by this personal information protection policy, otherwise we will require the company and organization to ask you for authorization again.
- We will only publicly disclose your personal information under the following circumstances:
- With your express consent; Disclosure based on Law: we may publicly disclose your personal information when required by law, legal procedures, litigation or government authorities.
- Exceptions to authorization to share, transfer or publicly disclose personal information
- You are fully aware that, in accordance with applicable laws, we do not need your prior authorization and consent to share, transfer or publicly disclose your personal information in the following cases:
- Related to our performance of our obligations under laws and regulations; Directly related to national security and national defense security; Directly related to public safety, public health and major public interests; Directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and judgment execution; For the purpose of safeguarding your or other personal life, property and other major legitimate rights and interests, but it is difficult to obtain your authorization and consent; The personal information involved has been disclosed to the public by yourself; Your personal information collected from legally disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels.
Store your personal information
- The personal information we collect and generate will be stored in our country. We only determine the maximum storage period of your personal information within the minimum time required by laws and regulations and necessary to achieve the purpose of this policy. When the data storage period is exceeded, we will delete or anonymize your information.
Protect your personal information
- We have used industry standard security measures to protect the personal information provided by you from unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss. We will take all reasonable and feasible measures to protect your personal information. For example, the data we collect will be encrypted by MD5 algorithm and then stored securely. We will also conduct regular it audits to assess data security and backup and take necessary optimization measures. At the same time, we have adopted the access control mechanism based on the account system and the approval system for data access to prevent unauthorized disclosure, tampering or other damage to the data.
- Although the above reasonable and effective measures have been taken and the standards required by relevant laws and regulations have been observed, we still cannot guarantee the security of your personal information when communicating through unsafe channels. Therefore, you should take positive measures to ensure the security of your personal information, such as changing your account password regularly and not disclosing your account password and other personal information to others. The Internet environment is not 100% secure. We will try our best to ensure or guarantee the security of any information you send us. If our physical, technical or management protection facilities are damaged, resulting in unauthorized access, public disclosure, tampering or destruction of information, resulting in damage to your legitimate rights and interests, we will take corresponding measures as soon as possible to reduce risks and possible losses, and bear legal liabilities to the extent necessary in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations and practice.
- After the unfortunate personal information security incident, we will timely inform you of the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, the suggestions you can independently prevent and reduce the risk, and the remedial measures for you in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations. We will timely inform you of the relevant information of the event by email, letter, telephone, push notification, etc. when it is difficult to inform the personal information subject one by one, we will take a reasonable and effective way to make an announcement. At the same time, we will also actively report the disposal of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of regulatory authorities.
Special protection of personal information of minors
- We attach great importance to the protection of minors' personal information. If you are a minor under the age of 18, you should ensure to obtain the prior consent of your parents or guardians before using the services provided by us. If you use the services provided by us to apply for a registered account by registering an account, when you apply for a registered account, we will default that you have obtained the above consent.
- We will protect the personal information of minors in accordance with relevant national laws and regulations and the provisions of this policy. Most of the products or services we provide do not serve minors under the age of 18 and will not identify the age of users. For these products or services, we will not actively engage in activities such as collecting, storing, using, transferring and disclosing the personal information of minors under the age of 18 through the network or other means. If you are a minor under the age of 18, a minor's parent or legal guardian, or you find through other means that the information we collect, store or use may include the personal information of a minor under the age of 18, you can contact us in time through the disclosure in this policy, and we will try to delete the relevant data as soon as possible.
How is this policy updated
- Our personal information protection policy may change. Once the content of this policy changes, in order to ensure that you know in time and obtain your consent, we will publish any changes to this policy on this page. At the same time, we will revise the "update date" at the top of the statement. Without your explicit consent, we will not reduce our rights to protect our information. If you do not agree with the changes we have made to the relevant provisions of this policy, you have the right to stop using the corresponding services. For major changes, we will also provide more significant notices (including for some services, we will send notices by email to explain the specific changes of personal information protection policy).
- Major changes referred to in this policy include but are not limited to:
- Significant changes have taken place in our service model. Such as the purpose of processing personal information, the type of personal information processed, the use of personal information, etc; Significant changes have taken place in our ownership structure and organizational structure. Such as owner change caused by business adjustment, bankruptcy and M & A; The main objects of personal information sharing, transfer or public disclosure have changed; Significant changes have taken place in your right to participate in personal information processing and the way in which you exercise it; When the responsible department, contact information and complaint channels responsible for handling personal information security change; When the personal information security impact assessment report indicates that there is a high risk.
How to contact us
- If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about this personal information protection policy, please contact us by email:【 [email protected] 】Generally, we will reply within 15 working days after receiving your questions, comments or suggestions. If you are not satisfied with our reply, especially if our personal information processing behavior has damaged your legitimate rights and interests, you also have the right to complain to consumer rights protection organizations and other relevant departments.